Home > Careers
If you are a highly-motivated and engaging individual who wants to contribute to the holistic development of high-performing student-athletes, we invite you to join us.
You will be responsible for the teaching, learning and mentoring of our student-athletes. You may also be involved in curriculum design, development of pedagogical strategies and assessment plans.
- Professional teaching qualification, such as the Postgraduate Diploma in Education from the National Institute of Education, or other similar qualifications
- At least 3 years of teaching experience in secondary school or pre-university institution
- Experience in preparing students for the GCE O-Level, A-Level or the International Baccalaureate Diploma is preferred
- A good undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
- Interest in sports preferred
SENIOR COACH/COACH, SHOOTING
You will be responsible for planning and implementing the training and competition plans for a group of assigned student-athletes based on long-term athlete development principles, towards high performance in sports. You will conduct regular meetings with student-athletes and their parents and submit written progress reports. You will work with the Head Coach, General Manager, fellow coaches and external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of coaching experience at elite youth level
- Possesses SG-Coach Certification or equivalent
- Technical excellence in 10m Air Pistol events is mandatory
- Possesses a deep understanding of sports science as applied to elite youth level sports development based on Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD)
- Competent in values inculcation and character development for student-athletes
- Good administrative and organisational skills and be able to communicate well in English
- Experience in teaching and possesses a bachelor’s degree or post-graduate diploma in Physical Education and/or Sports Science or its equivalence is an advantage
SENIOR EXECUTIVE/EXECUTIVE, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
You will be responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies that support Singapore Sports School’s mission. You will manage internal and external communications that raise brand awareness, including content creation for publications, corporate collaterals and social media. You will get to exercise your creativity and skills in media management, website management, sponsorship management and environmental branding. In addition, you will provide support at events and visits.
- Excellent command of English language and strong writing skills
- Creative and able to work independently, as well as with the team
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Have interest in sports and human development
- Proficiency in web content management, HTML and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to conceptualise and edit videos for events and social media
- A degree in Mass Communications or related qualification is preferred
How To Apply
You should forward a detailed CV with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience and current and expected salaries to email@example.com. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.