Home > About Us > About Our School > Our Facilities
Singapore Sports School has a wide range of world-class training facilities, boarding residence on campus, as well as corporate meeting spaces such as an Auditorium. This makes us well-suited for hosting sport, educational and business events, including sport training camps. In addition to the extensive range of sport and meeting facilities, we also provide a full range of services such as transportation, security, in-house food catering and laundry which will support your event or programme.
Our Sport Facilities
Singapore Sports School's international-standard sport facilities have been used to host numerous international competitions and events. Many countries and National Sports Associations have also held residential centralised training camps on our campus. Contact us at email@example.com should you need further assistance.
Our International-Standard facilities include:
- A swimming complex with 2 all-weather Olympic-sized (50m x 25m) pools. One pool is 2m deep, while the other has a depth of 1.4m sloping to 1.6m. A spectator stand in the complex can seat up to 300 people. Temporary seating structures can be set up to accommodate about 1,000 people.
- A badminton training centre with 12 courts.
- A table tennis centre that can accommodate up to 16 tables.
- A fencing hall that can accommodate up to 14 pistes.
- A 30-bay indoor shooting range.
- A 12-lane bowling centre.
- An 8-lane synthetic rubber running track.
- A synthetic football field, FIFA-approved to hold international matches up to World Cup Quarter-Finals Level.
- 2 outdoor netball courts.
- 2 designated training areas for gymnastics and martial arts.
- A 2-storey Strength and Conditioning Centre, fully equipped for strength and conditioning and cardiovascular workouts. It is equipped with an all-inclusive range of weight machines, treadmills, elliptical trainers and other fitness equipment. It also features one aerobic studio.
- The 700-seater multi-purpose Auditorium, equipped with air-conditioning, can be used for corporate events and functions.
- A 248-seater Multi-Purpose Hall.
Our Corporate Facilities
All of Sports School's corporate venues are equipped with projectors. Tea receptions, refreshments, additional equipment and technical support can be provided upon request.
The 700-seater multi-sports Auditorium provides an ideal setting for award ceremonies and banquet dinners, or as an assembly hub for events. The hall, featuring a center stage, is fitted with standard audio-visual equipment and stage lighting.
AVA Theatrette/Function Room
The AVA Theatrette can hold up to 200 people and is optimised for presentations, seminars, workshops and group activities that require the flexibility of space.
Our Boarding Facilities
Our Boarding rooms are available for rent during the scheduled Ministry of Education school holidays (June and Mid-November to December). A limited number of rooms – for up to 90 guests – will be available throughout the year. Other facilities include a self-service laundry room, common meeting spaces and dining facilities, where exciting and nutritious meals can be arranged with our in-house food caterer. Added services such as airport transfers, local transport, tour programmes, can be also arranged upon request. Free Wi-Fi connection is available to guests at the Boarding lobby.
Sports School's Boarding offers different types of accommodation, facing either the Seletar Expressway or School’s Football Field. Fresh pillow and bedlinen covers are provided upon check-in. Basic housekeeping is also provided for the rooms, based on the number of booking days.
We offer a number of 4- and 6-bedder dormitories. Rooms that are designed with handicap-friendly facilities are also available upon request. Rooms are equipped with either ceiling or wall fans, while rooms with air-conditioners are available upon request, subjected to its availability.
Our 2-bedder deluxe rooms come with en suite shower and bath facilities. These rooms are equipped with air-conditioners, a television set with a variety of free-to-air local and Asian entertainment programmes and News Channels.
Facilities Enquiries And Booking
For enquiries or booking of facilities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.