Home > Academics > Post-Secondary Programmes > Polytechnic Diploma Programmes > Diploma in Business (DBIZ)
Diploma in Business (DBIZ)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
The customised Diploma in Business with a specialisation track in Sport Management is an athlete-friendly through-train programme offered in collaboration with Republic Polytechnic.
The course will provide you a strong foundation in business skills and knowledge, and an in-depth knowledge in sport management to prepare you for an exciting career in the sport industry. You will take modules in diverse disciplines such as sports law, sports business, sports event management and facilities management. You will also enjoy opportunities to gain skills and experiences beyond the classroom that would prepare you for your future such as community service projects, internship opportunities and collaborative projects with industry partners.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Bite-sized curriculum
- Learn two modules at a time to balance sports and studies
- Flexible learning hours that allow twice-a-day sport training
- Taught by polytechnic lecturers within Sports School
- Easy access to boarding facilities, sport facilities, athlete life services and sport science support within campus
- Close mentorship and dedicated staff to ensure the needs of student-athletes are met
- Established partnership between Sports School and National Sports Associations
WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE PROSPECTS
With a Diploma certificate from Republic Polytechnic, you will have good future prospects and be well-equipped to take on roles in sports associations and corporate businesses. You can also further your studies in business and social sciences courses in local and overseas universities to deepen your knowledge.
Click here for more information on the course.
“This programme balances sport and studies with the help of close mentorship and friendly staff to ensure that we will not miss out on our lessons when we are overseas for competitions or training. The flexible curriculum structure which allows me to take time off from lessons also provides me with time and space to focus on my training without distractions.”
Teo Jia En