Home > Admissions > Information For International Students
Information For International Students
International Students and Singapore Permanent Residents with excellent sport achievements in Badminton, Bowling, Fencing, Shooting, Swimming, Table Tennis or Track and Field may apply to enrol in Singapore Sports School.
International Students should not be more than 2 years older than the appropriate age for the education level that he/she is seeking admission to: https://www.moe.gov.sg/international-students/studying-in-singapore
All interested applicants are required to apply for admission and Sports Selection Trials here.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo:
- Sport selection trials,
- Academic assessments (for applicants currently not studying in a mainstream school in Singapore),
- Interviews by a panel from Singapore Sports School, and
- Medical screening
Upon acceptance of invitation to attend the sport selection trials and academic assessment, the following fees are payable upon arrival at Sports School:
|1||Application Fee||S$ 225/- (inclusive of GST)||Non-refundable|
|2||Academic Assessments (if applicable)||S$ 85/- per assessment paper (inclusive of GST)||Non-refundable|
The above can be paid in cash (Singapore Currency), NETS, credit / debit cards (Visa, Mastercard or American Express), FAST or PayNow.
- For FAST and Telegraphic transfer, please contact the school for our account information.
- For PayNow, please scan the QR Code here or use UEN 200210728W.
- For both FAST and PayNow, under “UEN/Bill Reference No.” which allows up to 25 characters, type the student’s name and last 4 alphanumeric characters of NRIC (for Singapore PRs) or Passport (for International Students). e.g. Kevin_Jones_321J
International Students who are offered a place in Singapore Sports School and whose parents are not residing in Singapore must have an adult Singaporean guardian appointed throughout the course of study at Singapore Sports School.
Admissions enquiries may be directed to email@example.com.
You may also call the school's Mainline at +65 6766 0100 to speak to our Admissions officers.