Home > Admissions > Admission For International Students
Admission For International Students
All interested applicants are required to complete an application form and submit to Singapore Sports School by June preceding the year of intended admission. For international student-athletes whose parents are not residing in Singapore, a local guardian must be appointed throughout the course of study at Singapore Sports School.
Foreign Sports Scholarships are available to applicants with outstanding sports achievements. Interested applicants should complete the FSS Application Form found here.
All items listed in the check list below must be submitted:
- Completed Application Form (x1)
- Photocopy of Applicant's passport (x1)
- Passport-sized photo of Applicant (x4)
- Photocopy of Applicant's Birth Certificate (x1)
- School transcript and/or education transcripts (x1)
- Sport achievements and/or sport certificates (if any)
- Photocopy of Parents' passport or Singapore NRICs/Re-Entry Permits (x1 each)
- Guardian's Singapore NRIC/Re-Entry Permit (x1)
Click here to download the application form for International Students.
All documents must be sent to:
Singapore Sports School
1 Champions Way
Attention: Admissions Office
Additionally, the applicant must ask his/her current school to send his/her Student Record to Singapore Sports School. An additional copy should be brought along when invited to Singapore Sports School for selection trials.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo:
- Sport selection trials,
- Academic assessments,
- Medical screening, and
- Interviews by a panel from Singapore Sports School.
Upon acceptance of invitation to attend the sport and academic trials, the following fees are payable upon arrival.
|1||Application Fee||S$ 225/- (inclusive of GST)||Non-refundable|
|2||Admission Assessments||S$ 85/- per assessment paper (inclusive of GST)||Non-refundable|
Other general admissions inquiries may be directed to Valerie Wee at +65 6761 8679 or email@example.com.