Home > Academics > Academic Achievements
Many of our student-athletes who sit for the GCE “O” Level Examinations score five or more distinctions and qualify for entry into either junior colleges or polytechnics. The distinction rates for many core subjects surpass the national averages. The Sports School consistently achieves results in national examinations that exceed expectations.
- More than 90% of graduates eligible for Junior Colleges, Millennia Institute, Polytechnics
- About 50% of graduates progressed to Singapore Sports School Through-Train Pathways
- Value-Add in Key Performance Indicators of L1B5, L1R5 and Mean Subject Grade in GCE “O” Level Examinations
- Royal Commonwealth Essay Competition 2014 (1 gold, 5 silver and 8 bronze awards for both Senior and Junior Categories)
- Only School invited to write a fortnightly column @ zbCOMMA
The Class of 2015 did well at the GCE "O" Level Examinations and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. Read more here.
160106 School-Related_TODAY_S'pore Sports School's student-athletes praise IB programme's flexible nature.pdf
GCE 'O' Level Examinations